This year, Enchanted Sound Festival - Year of the Space Cat will be held from June 9th-11th 2023 at the beautiful just outside, Alberta. The Enchanted Sound Festival is a three-day celebration of music, art, and community. This year's lineup includes some of the most talented musicians from across Canada, as well as a variety of interactive art installations and workshops. We are so excited to welcome you to this year's festival and hope that you have a magical experience!
Our mission is to provide a platform for artists and musicians to share their work with the community and to promote creativity and expression through art and music. We aim to create a space for people to come together and enjoy the arts, while also supporting local artists and musicians.
1. What inspired you to start the Enchanted Sound Festival?
We’ve always loved music and art, and we've wanted to create a festival that would bring people together to enjoy both. We've also wanted to create a space for up-and-coming artists to showcase their work and get their name out there.
2. What can festival-goers expect to see and do at the Enchanted Sound Festival?
There will be a variety of art and music performances, as well as art installations and exhibitions to check out. Expect a very positive vibe from the performances. We will only be showcasing artists performing up beat positive sets. So expect lots of house and funky music. There will also be food and drink vendors on site, so you can refuel while you’re enjoying the festival.
3. Who are some of the artists that will be performing at the Enchanted Sound Festival?
We have a great lineup of artists performing at the festival, including local and regional acts. Some of the highlights include headliners such as
4. What are the dates and hours of the Enchanted Sound Festival?
The Enchanted Sound Festival will take place from Friday, ******-*******. The festival grounds will be open for entry from 11am to 11pm each day. Music will play from 11 am until 4 AM.
5. Where is the Enchanted Sound Festival taking place?
The festival will take place at the
6. How much do tickets to the Enchanted Sound Festival cost?
Tier 1 weekend passes available for $149.
7. How can I purchase tickets to the Enchanted Sound Festival?
Tickets to the Enchanted Sound Festival can be purchased online here or through our website.
8. Are there any age restrictions for the Enchanted Sound Festival?
The Enchanted Sound Festival is an 18+ event.
9. What should I bring to the Enchanted Sound Festival?
You should bring a valid ID, as well as cash or credit cards for purchasing food, drinks, and merchandise. We also recommend bringing camping gear, water, food, sunscreen, hats, ear plugs, and sunglasses, as well as comfortable shoes for walking around the festival grounds. Check out our festival goers checklist here.
10. What should I NOT bring to the Enchanted Sound Festival?
You should not bring any weapons or drugs. Intoxication will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave the festival grounds if you are found to be under the influence.
11. Is there re-entry for the Enchanted Sound Festival?
Yes, there is re-entry for the Enchanted Sound Festival. However, you will need to get your wristband scanned at the exit in order to re-enter.
12. What are the security procedures for the Enchanted Sound Festival?
All attendees will be subject to a security check before entering the festival grounds. We recommend arriving early to avoid any delays.
13. What if I need medical assistance at the Enchanted Sound Festival?
There will be medical personnel on site at the festival in case of any medical emergencies. You can also find the nearest first aid station by checking the festival map.
14. I lost something at the Enchanted Sound Festival, what should I do?
If you lost something at the festival, please check with the lost and found at the main entrance. You can also contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you find your lost item.
15. I have a question that’s not listed here, who can I contact?
For any other questions, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We are looking for talented DJs, musicians and performers of all kinds to perform at our upcoming festival Year of the Space Cat!
We are looking for food vendors to participate in our upcoming outdoor music festival. This is a great opportunity to showcase your food to a large and diverse group of people.
We are organizing an outdoor music festival and are currently looking for vendors to participate. If you are interested, please fill out the attached application.
We are excited to host our annual festival in celebrating the Year of the Space Cat and we rely on the help of our volunteers to make the event a success. This form will help us get to know you and determine how you can best contribute to the festival. We appreciate your time and look forward to working with you to make this year's Enchanted Sound Festival the best yet!
We are looking for paid experts to apply to our outdoor music festival. Our festival is a three-day event that takes place in the summer. We are looking for experts in the following areas: music, camping, security, medical, event planning and outdoor recreation.
We are looking for planning team members to help us out with our outdoor music festival. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the music scene and help us make this event a success.
We are looking for team members who are organized and have a passion for music. If you are interested in joining our team, please send us a letter of interest and a resume.
We are looking for artists and art installations to apply to our outdoor music festival. If you are interested in applying, please send us a portfolio of your work. Thank you.
We are looking for photographers to apply to our outdoor music festival. This is a great opportunity to capture some amazing moments and memories. If you are interested, please submit your portfolio and contact information.
All of the equipment donated will be used for our festivals.
We rely on donations like yours to help us with the costs of putting on our festivals. Any donation is greatly appreciated.
Want to earn a free or discounted ticket? Know someone who would be a perfect fit for our event? Let us know! Be the first person to recommend a DJ, performer, photographer, vendor, artist, art installations, equipment expert, medical person(s), security person(s) or any other important role that we use at our festival. We will give 10% off a ticket up to 3 whole tickets! Means recommending 10 people gets you a free weekend pass!
Send us your best cat pictures and videos! We'll feature some of our favorites on our website and social media channels.
The following code of conduct applies to all attendees, vendors, staff and volunteers at the outdoor art and music festival (“the Festival”).
1. Respect the rights of others. Hate speech, harassment, and discrimination are not tolerated.
2. Be considerate of others. Please be respectful of others’ property, and be mindful of your noise levels and trash.
3. Be responsible for your own actions. The Festival is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please do not bring illegal drugs or weapons to the Festival.
4. All attendees must stay within the designated festival area.
5. No soliciting or panhandling is allowed.
6. If an attendee sees something that makes them feel unsafe, they should report it to a security or law enforcement officer.
7. No drugs or alcohol are allowed on festival grounds.
8. No climbing on trees, buildings, or sculptures.
9. All art must be appropriate for public display. This means no nudity, offensive language, or anything else that could be considered offensive.
10. All attendees must follow the instructions of security and festival staff.
11. Service animals are the only animals allowed inside the festival grounds.
12. Attendees must stay hydrated and take breaks as needed. This includes not drinking too much alcohol, and getting enough rest.
13. First aid will be available on site for any medical emergencies.
14. The festival grounds are subject to search at any time.
15. The festival is not responsible for any injuries that occur on site.
16. The festival is not responsible for any damages to personal property.
17. The festival is not responsible for any weather-related cancellations or delays.
18. The festival is not responsible for any changes in the lineup or schedule.
19. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
20. The festival reserves the right to refuse entry to any attendee for any reason.
We expect all attendees, vendors, staff and volunteers to abide by this code of conduct. We will not tolerate any violations of this code. Violators will be asked to leave the Festival without a refund. If you witness or experience a violation of this code of conduct, please report it to a staff member or volunteer.
Join the Enchanted Sound Festival Mailing List!
Copyright © 2022 Enchanted Sound - Event Sound and Music Professionals - All Rights Reserved.